1. What is POS?
Fund shop that developed the type computers complete with a small monitor, but is suitable for customers who saw only a Fish Card issued with the details and see the employer will exercise control and mechanization of accounting also does. The simplest type of fruit that store is also present in only one digit scale is entering prices, calculate the total amount and the Fish. Details buy this type of Fish is also mentioned. This device "menopauses" or (POS = Point Of Service) is called. The terminals, which are essentially a computer to use at the point of sale designed, define which occupies less space and Peripherals altogether appropriate that a member is having fund. The terminals of the barcode reader is used to identify goods and money and having sliding display screen in addition to specific customer and printer main characteristics of issuance Fish end type.
2. History POS systems
3. Features store POS systems
- in 1878 recorded the money (cash register) was invented by James rate.
- In 1884, NCR was created in the United States.
- In 1970 established the first POS terminal.
- In 1971, the first electronic cash register was invented.
- In 1979, POS scanning system was developed.
- In 1981 the first restaurant POS was invented.
Some features of the system modules store briefly below are:
4. POS Benefits Notice
- sale system capabilities
- financial and accounting system
- warehousing system
- Accounting System
- Customer System
- System Employees
- User system
- Security System
5. POS system equipment needed
- the possibility of any goods devoted to specific group code and change it at any time
- Control opening and closing cash drawer and customer message on the display and controlling software programmable keyboard
- System can communicate with EFT / POS and banking information to receive or send the invoice and credit card banking system defined country
- Add the possibility to work with Barcode Reader, Magnetic Card Reader and Smart Card Reader in order to use credit cards and discount cards
- possibility of issuance through the use of reader barcode factor, keyboard, or code selection
- goods between products introduced in the system with display inventory being sold.
- Possibility of Quick All factors from the previous date or number of factors
- Cash and non-factor in the possibility of issuing cash and cash reporting unpaid factors.
- Declaration of the possibility of issuing price or a group of goods.
- Being based barcode (Barcode Base)
- ability to float as defined coding products to suit customer needs
- Possibility of registration and operation Translation
- the possibility of grouping products according to customer needs (customer can introduce your group and based on its very useful reports to management prepared to provide)
- Extraction of goods sold reported separately interval
- Possibility to exchange goods and intelligent automatic calculation differentials received or paid to the event date.
- Possibility of taking multiple funds per sales center
- separation of control and centralized access funds through the supervisor
- Control outputs separately bank fund, fund forms, concepts and management ...
- Reports extraction control box
- Daily extraction report actual sales (gross sales separately, discount, exchange and money...)
- extraction of low sales report and best-selling goods to the most distinguished parameters
- Control to send and receive goods suppliers and recipients separately
- Send and receive secure control of goods and related accounting topics
- Extract separate report store Goods
- Extraction Cards goods report
- cost saving
- Detection of logistical and operational flows
- maintenance records for planning, decisions, financing and budgeting.
- maintaining records of sales of goods and services
- Quick and easy service to customers through out the liquidity and money flow speed transactions
- Full peers on liquidity fund separation of different items
- structure-based PC and mobile capabilities for open systems
- Multiple options for display, printer and keyboard for special needs
- Hardware: Hardware Requirements
- Main Board: POS controller with low power CPU
- Front door lock: front door lock security device POS
- HDD: container to prevent loss of data
- Shield design: A shelf designed to protect POS device from EMI